Nature of the data collected and purposes of processing
- Last name and first name
- E-mail address
- Postal address
- Amount and frequency of donation (one-off or recurring)
- Payment method
This data allows us to provide you with services: processing and securing your online donation, access to your donation history, request for information.
When you make a payment by credit card on our site, additional information necessary to process your payment is collected:
- Credit card number and expiration date
- Visual cryptogram
In order to guarantee you a high level of security, this particularly sensitive data is processed in real time on the secure server of our payment service provider (Stripe). This data is not processed or stored on the AbLeads server.
Other data is collected automatically through cookies when you browse the AbLeads site. Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies a user, but the personal information we store about you may be linked to information stored in cookies. Three categories of cookies are used on our site:
- Internal cookies necessary for the proper functioning of the site: language detection, recording of preferences, adaptation of the display, etc.
- Third-party cookies (Stripe) necessary for the processing and securing of payments made on our site.
- Third-party cookies (Google) for audience measurement allowing us to perform statistical analysis of visits to our site. These cookies help us optimize the site and detect any errors that need to be corrected.
Legal basis justifying the processing of your data
The processing of your data is justified by:
- The pursuit of legitimate interests for the deposit of cookies necessary for the proper functioning of the site.
- Your consent for the deposit of analytical cookies, the completion of forms and online payments.
Sharing your data
We do not share your personal data with third parties except for some of our service providers:
- Stripe, PayPal: Processing and securing payments made on the site.
- Ovh: Hosting of the website.
- Google: Statistical analysis of site visits.
- MailChimp: Subscribing to our newsletter.
Duration of retention
The data necessary for the management of donations and payments are kept for the duration of the relationship with the donor, and for 10 years by accounting obligation.
The data collected by cookies may be kept for up to 2 years after their collection.
You can access the data concerning you, rectify it or have it erased. You also have a right to portability and a right to limit the processing of your data (Consult the site cnil.fr for more information on your rights).
To exercise these rights or for any questions about the processing of your data, please contact us.
If you believe, after contacting us, that your rights are not respected, you can file a complaint online with the CNIL.